Designer /visual communication/
We are looking for a creative and imaginative visual communication designer with a passion for design in the print and digital realms. The ideal candidate should have a strong design portfolio, be experienced in online communication, love technology and be able to work across multiple media and platforms (print, animation, video, web, social). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding, experienced, award-winning and passionate design team.
¬ Duties and Responsibilities
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Conceptualizing designs and producing final layouts for a variety of projects
- Designing and producing various marketing materials (print, packaging, online)
- Supporting the marketing team with anything related to design assets
- Working closely with the Creative and Art Director, Social Strategist and Copywriter
- Coming up with a better way to deliver messages and creating lasting and powerful visual communication
¬ Skills and Qualities Required
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in design
- A portfolio with samples of your design work in different fields (print, packaging, online...)
- Proficiency in Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Preferably, love for creating various rich-media formats, coming up with something small but intriguing
Should be comfortable working with animated gifs, videos, and similar online/social materials
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work as part of a creative team; good communication skills
- Paying attention to details and precision
- Multitasking ability
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Becoming part of a startup culture and an opportunity to help our brand grow bigger, faster and smarter
- Becoming part of a highly skilled and experienced creative team
- An opportunity to learn from experts with 15+ years of experience in relevant fields
- An opportunity to grow and advance your career in our fast-growing company
- The chance to turn all your ideas and creativity into reality
- Participating in global campaigns and contributing to their success
- Benefiting from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- Free lunch and coffee every day
If you are interested and think you might be a perfect match for our team, send us your portfolio and CV.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Apply early.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality and in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.