Electronics Engineer /product manager/
We are looking for a person with a strong interest in technology and programming, with a set of skills to create, design and develop wearable technology devices. Are you a critical thinker? Can you adapt quickly to a new situation? Is problem-solving one of your strengths? If so, this is the job for you!
¬ Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the development team on prototype designs and testing
- Coordinating with other engineers and external partners
- Coordinating on the development of an interface between software and hardware
- Testing of electronic devices and equipment
- Detecting and diagnosing faults in components and devices
- Other administrative tasks related to coordination of electronics development, firmware, coordination of prototype design and communication with other collaborators
¬ Skills and Qualities Required
- Advanced knowledge of PCB design, schematic, layout, programming, and measurements
- High degree of quality awareness - excellent fault-finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect defects and problems
- Basics of -C/C++ programming
- The desire for constant improvement
- Initiative and accountability
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Time management and the ability to prioritize and plan work effectively
- Fluent English language skills, particularly in writing
- Becoming part of a startup culture and an opportunity to help our brand grow bigger, faster and smarter
- Becoming part of a highly skilled and experienced development team
- An opportunity to learn from experts with 15+ years of experience in relevant fields
- An opportunity to grow and advance your career in our fast-growing company
- A chance to turn all your ideas and creativity into reality
- Benefiting from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- Free lunch and coffee every day
If you are interested and think you might be a perfect match for our team, send us your CV.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Apply early.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality and in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.