Digital Marketing Manager
Are you in love with the word DIGITAL? Interested in the world of fashion and curious how to integrate it with technology? You have a high level of drive, commitment, and passion, and are savvy with social media trends? Baggizmo is the place for you!
Baggizmo is a fashion-tech brand that merges the world of fashion and world of technology, making our everyday objects stylish, practical and smart. Our market is the whole world and we need your help to grow bigger, faster and smarter.
We are looking for a megastar who will join our marketing dream team and take full-on responsibility for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency and overall market growth.
Digital Marketing Manager is extremely important for our company's success, so you would play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We expect you to be experienced and truly passionate about digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
¬ Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy in co-operation with other members of the marketing team
- Managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team
- Preparing and managing digital marketing budget
- Managing all digital marketing channels of the brand
- Overseeing all the company's social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube) and initiating a new ones (Pinterest, Twitter or Snapchat maybe? That's up to you to tell us.)
- Finding and managing influencers for the brand
- Conducting in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences in order to support campaign creation
- Setting specific marketing goals in line with the general direction and business goals
- Developing and carrying out digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Managing and improving online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Tracking and measuring marketing outcomes including marketing activities, responses, leads, sales, retention, ROI and KPIs
- Keeping up with the latest technologies and best practices
- Researching the market to identify new opportunities and forecast market trends
- Generating innovative ideas for the promotion of our brand and our products
- Developing business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects and marketing plans
- Using customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Monitoring competitors and making suggestions for improvement
- Making sure the brand image is consistent and authentically communicated to the audiences
¬ Skills and Qualities Required
- 2+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or on a similar position
- 2+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- BA in Marketing, Digital Technologies or a similar relevant field
- Good knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Sound knowledge of WordPress or similar tool and familiarity with web design
- Creative thinking, problem-solving skills with a data-driven analytical aptitude
- Team player
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient English User (C1, C2)
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Becoming part of a startup culture and an opportunity to help our brand grow bigger, faster and smarter
- Becoming part of a highly skilled and experienced creative team
- An opportunity to learn from experts with 15+ years of experience in relevant fields
- An opportunity to grow and advance your career in our fast-growing company
- A chance to turn your ideas and creativity into reality
- Participating in global campaigns and contributing to their success
- Benefiting from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- Free lunch and coffee every day
If you are interested and think you might be a perfect match for our team, send us your CV.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Apply early.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality and in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.